Team Building/CSR Programs
We offer team building activities and corporate social responsibility programs in our indoor banquet or outdoor event facilities in Warren, New Jersey or at your location.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Programs
CSR Programs are a great way to strengthen work relationships, network in a fun and dynamic form with the added bonus of giving back to the community! Whether it be building bikes for those that may never have had one, creating food baskets for the needy, backpacks for back to school or military care packages for our soldiers who are deployed your associates will enjoy the steps to achieve and take great pride in the presentation of the final products. When possible we have a representative for the recipients come accept your gifts!
Designed correctly, Team Building activities can strengthen unraveling employee relationships, help sustain corporate culture during periods of fast growth, and build morale amid layoffs.
Key benefits of team building include:
- Communication enhancement for breaking down barriers
- Build on individual strengths and strengthen leadership skills
- Create opportunities for groups of people to work with each other to accomplish goals and objectives
- Leveraging resources which break down silos
- Tap into new avenues of creativity and brainstorming
- Project management, organization and teamwork skills
All plans can also be tailored to meet the specific goals of your program. Our professional event coordinators will set up an itinerary for you with your guidance in order to ensure it will provide exactly the results you wish to attain. Please contact your Forest Lodge Representative to discuss the opportunities in developing your own customized team building activities both here in New Jersey and at your location!